Monday, July 29, 2013

K'art, Bandol

We already had a meal at this restaurant last year and were sure of the quality of our diner. This time my husband chose their 19E menu with carpaccio de saumon, medaillon de porc and creme brulee. I ordered a la carte a bavette a l'echalotte and a creme brulee. Our son a steak hache which came with delicious potatoes and a Coca cola. The carpaccio came with aneth and fenouil and in olive oil. It was very refined. My husbands medaillons were both spectacular and delicious and served with a delicious puree. My bavette was covered with delicious fried marinated onions and served with a ratatouille in a verrine. Creme caramel was vanille and Bourbon this time and was delicious. with a fine rose from Provence, the neighbor Cadiere d'Azur I believe. All for 67E.

No comments:

Post a Comment