Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Diner at le Pinocchio Pizzeria, Bandol

This pizzeria was very popular and right at the doors of a hotel in Bandol. Our son wanted to try pizza and they made wood oven pizza. Personally I didn't necessarily want to have pizza just because there is so much of French cuisine to try in Bandol for that price and besides we have that home in Montreal, but we only had a pizza a couple of times in our 1 month stay in France purchased from to go places, so it was OK. Wine was expensive 13E for half a bottle. I went with mariniere mussels which were OK. Although I prefer salty food these were too much salt for my taste. They are definitely not the specialty. My husband had a calzone and our son was happy with his rabbit like pizza.




I tried the pizza and it was good, but I wouldn't spend 58E on a pizza meal in France unless just can't live without pizza as our son. Many places to go sell very good quality pizza for a much lower price. The meal itself was pleasant and the personnel very friendly and attentive with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment